Tom’s Basement Waterproofing specializes in foundation piering, a process that helps strengthen your foundation. There are many reasons why foundation piering is beneficial to the long-term integrity of your home’s foundation.
Top Benefits of Foundation Piering for Your Home or Commercial Property
- Foundation Piering is a simple process – Tom’s Basement Waterproofing has the experience and expertise to make the job simple. But remember, ‘simple’ does not always mean ‘easy.’ It would not be easy for you to try to tackle such a project on your own, which is why we recommend contacting us for foundation repair jobs.
- Foundation Piering is economical – In fact, our process means that foundation repair will be as much as ten times less expensive than replacing your foundation altogether.
- Little disruption to your daily life – When we work on your foundation, it involves minimal to no disruption of your daily life. Whether we are working on your home or business, you will be able to come and go as you always do.
- Foundation Piering is a proactive way to protect your home – Our Foundation Piering process amounts to proactive repair of other potential problems with your foundation. If your foundation is affected by settling, it can become uneven. Tom’s Basement Waterproofing has the ability to correct such problems at the same time that we are performing Foundation Piering work on your structure. Additionally, our equipment is portable and can accommodate jobs that are large, small, and everything in between.
- We guarantee our work – We do not use the term 100% Satisfaction Guarantee lightly. But we believe so thoroughly in the quality of our work that our 100% guarantee of satisfaction translates into a lifetime warranty.
What is Foundation Piering?
Foundation piering is a process by which the foundation of a building is strengthened by the installation of vertical columns below the existing foundation. Installing vertical support columns combats settling and unevenness, which can contribute to weakening of the foundation and can allow water to get into the basement. Foundation piering strengthens the structure for the next step, which involves repairing cracks and waterproofing the basement walls.
Tom’s Basement Waterproofing has the experience needed to give you confidence that your basement will remain dry, even when heavy rain and snow begin to fall. We have been in business for more than four decades, and have succeeded for that long because of our commitment to professionalism and excellent service to our valued customers.
If you have noticed water getting into your basement, it could be an early sign of foundation failure. It may be a simple matter of fixing a crack or two. But if the problem relates to foundation settling or unevenness, you may have to prepare for even more water in your basement. Consider reaching out to us to take a look at the problem by calling 586-776-7270. We promise to provide you with an accurate assessment of the issue based on our decades of experience.