Foundation Crack Repair In Richmond, MI
Do you have worrisome cracks in your foundation? Are your basement walls bowed or buckled? Does water leak into your basement during heavy rainstorms? Tom’s Basement Waterproofing is a full-service foundation repair company in Richmond, MI.
For over 40 years, our foundation experts in Michigan have helped homeowners and business owners fix and waterproof their basements. We have tools and equipment to suit any size job, and you can use your building while we work.
To learn more about our foundation repair solutions, call (586) 776-7270. One of our knowledgeable basement waterproofers will be happy to assist you!
Fast-Acting Foundation Crack Repair And Water Damage Repair
Efficiency is an important part of foundation crack repair because it prevents further damage to your building. Basement flooding, water damage, foundation cracking, and other issues need to be addressed as soon as possible. That’s where we come in. Our fast-acting foundation repair systems will get your building back to normal in no time, and we can work when it is most convenient for you. Explore our wide selection of home repair services, including:
- Affordable Foundation Crack Repairs That Cost Up To 10 Times Less Than A New Foundation
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee For Every Service, Every Time
- Fast-Acting Water Damage Repair And Flood Damage Restoration
- Durable Foundation Piering That Supports Your Building From Below The Surface – Prevent Future Settling And Shifting!
- Concrete Repairs After We Solve The Underlying Cause Of The Cracking
- Interior And Exterior Basement Waterproofing To Protect Your Home From Basement Flooding
- Experienced Foundation Repair Experts From A Local, Family-Owned Company
- Bowed Basement Wall Straightening To Enhance The Structural Integrity Of Your Building
A staggering 85% of our business comes from referrals because we truly care about our customers. Contact our Richmond, MI office at (586) 776-7270 to get started.
When Should I Get My Foundation Cracks Fixed?
Foundation cracks don’t just go away on their own. The sooner you get them fixed, the less damage you will have as a whole. If a crack is minor enough not to be repaired, we will explain that during your inspection. In most cases, though, cracks are a sign of underlying issues that will only get worse over time. Contact Tom’s Basement Waterproofing today to schedule an appointment with a local foundation repair expert. We will examine your foundation in person to determine the best repair strategy for your needs and your budget.