Affordable Foundation Repair Services In Rochester Hills, MI
Tom’s Basement Waterproofing is the most trusted foundation repair company in Rochester Hills, MI. We’ve been in business since 1975, and 85% of our business comes from referrals.
Whether you need basement waterproofing, foundation crack repair, foundation piering, or anything else along those lines, our family-owned foundation repair company has you covered. Give us a call at (586) 776-7270 to schedule your free foundation evaluation, and we will set you up with an affordable plan that’s perfect for your needs and your budget.
All Our Foundation Repair Services Come With A FREE Workmanship Warranty And A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our foundation repair services are backed by a process called foundation piering, where we install heavy-duty piers below your foundation to provide support where the land isn’t strong anymore. It doesn’t matter how old or new your home may be. Something as simple as sand in the soil, which is common near the Great Lakes, can cause your foundation to shift over time. Our foundation piers brace your home from below to enhance the structural integrity of the entire building. Not only will this correct existing foundation cracks, but it will also prevent them from happening in the future.
There are a number of benefits to foundation repairs, including:
- Repair Foundation Cracks Before They Get Any Worse – Save Money With Proactive Foundation Repairs!
- Affordable Foundation Repairs That Are Significantly Cheaper Than Foundation Replacements
- Disruption-Free Foundation Piering – Use Your Building While We Complete Your Foundation Repairs
- Equipment For Any Size Building, Big Or Small
- Free Foundation Evaluations From Local Basement Waterproofers Near Rochester Hills, MI
- FREE Workmanship Warranty And A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
- All Our Employees Work Directly For Us – NO SUBCONTRACTORS
Common Causes Of Foundation Cracks In Rochester Hills, MI
What causes foundation cracks in Rochester, MI? Much of these issues have to do with the contents of the soil in the area. The sand that is in the soil causes the ground underneath your home to shift over time. This, combined with the weight and age of your home, will cause foundation cracks. The cracks may also be a result of poor foundation installation or improper preparation before your home or office was constructed. No matter what the circumstances may be though, Tom’s Basement Waterproofing has a foundation repair solution that’s perfect for you.
Call Our Rochester Hills Office At (586) 776-7270 To Schedule Your Free Foundation Repair Evaluation