There are several signs that you may have a crack in your foundation and need to seek assistance for a repair as soon as you can:
- A door in your home no longer latches or begins to jam.
- You notice cracks in your walls, especially over doors, windows or where your walls meet your ceiling.
- You have cracks in your flooring (vinyl or ceramic tile).
- Windows in your home begin to stick and are no longer easy to open or shut.
- Outside of your home, you see a bulge or curve in either a block foundation or a poured concrete wall could signal that the foundation has shifted.
- Finding water in your crawl space can also indicate that your foundation is compromised.
Tom’s Basement Waterproofing specializes in foundation crack repair. We use a process called foundation piercing to repair concrete and prevent future foundation cracks. Our team can install vertical columns below the foundation to support the weight of your building and strengthen weak areas below the surface. The result is an extremely effective way to fix foundation cracks and preserve the structural integrity of your building or home. We can complete these repairs as soon as possible, so that you do not have to be concerned that your foundation problem is getting worse.
Benefits of Foundation Repair
Our foundation crack repair services are less expensive than a new foundation and your family will not be disrupted during the repair process. You can continue with your normal day to day activities. Tom’s Basement Waterproofing can complete residential or commercial foundation repair and our equipment allows us to complete a job at any time that is convenient for you. Tom’s Basement Waterproofing also offers a warranty, so you can be confident in our work and our willingness to back it up.
Local Foundation Crack Repair Service
As a local company serving Michigan residents, our relationships with our customers are very important. We have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau because we work every single day to give our customers the best possible service and the highest quality foundation repair. We employ only local workers on our team to avoid having inexperienced contractors that may make errors and not work to our high standards. This is our commitment to you. If you are concerned that you may have a crack in your home’s foundation, contact Tom’s Basement Waterproofing today at 586-949-7826.