Proven Foundation Crack Repair In Grosse Pointe, MI
Take advantage of the tested and proven foundation crack repair services we have available at Tom’s Basement Waterproofing. For more than 40 years, we have served more than 18,000 customers in the Grosse Pointe, MI area. Our services include residential foundation repair, commercial foundation repair, basement waterproofing, foundation piering, and much more. With tools and equipment to work in buildings of all sizes, we are sure to be able to do something for you. To learn more about our foundation repair company in Grosse Pointe, MI, or to get a free foundation evaluation, give us a call at (586) 776-7270 today.
Use Your Building Without Disruption While We Complete Your Foundation Crack Repair
You don’t have to worry about stopping operations while we complete your foundation crack repair. We can work on your foundation while the building is in use, so you don’t have to close down or leave your home for an extended period of time. We understand that time is money, especially when it comes to foundation damage. The longer you leave the cracks untreated, the more you may have to spend on the repairs. Some of the biggest benefits of our foundation repair services include the following:
- FREE Foundation Evaluation, Along With A Free Foundation Repair Quote
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee And A Free Warranty With Each Foundation Crack Repair
- Disruption-Free Foundation Repair That Lets You Use Your Building While We Work
- Improve The Safety And Security Of Your Building With Strong, Reliable Foundation Repairs
- Save Money On Foundation Replacements – Up To 10 Times Less Than The Cost Of A New Foundation
- Work With Grosse Pointe Foundation Experts You Can Trust – NO SUBCONTRACTORS
- Enjoy The Rewards Of Working With A Family Owned Foundation Repair Company In Your Area
How Does Foundation Crack Repair Work?
Here at Tom’s Basement Waterproofing in Grosse Pointe, MI, we use a process called foundation piering to complete our foundation repairs. Large piers are installed in the ground below your foundation to provide support and prevent your home from shifting. This process not only gets rid of existing foundation cracks but it also prevents them from developing in the future. There is a reason why we have an A+ rating with the BBB. It’s because we deliver quality results that last, and we treat our customers like family. Let us show you what we can do for you.