Your Trusted Source For Foundation Repair In Troy, MI
Tom’s Basement Waterproofing is the most trusted foundation repair company in Troy, MI, backed by an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Whether you need foundation crack repair, basement waterproofing, or a professional foundation inspection, our experts in Troy have you covered. Over the last 40 years, we have helped over 18,000 homeowners and business owners get the foundation repairs they need.
A staggering 85% of our business comes from referrals because of our commitment to quality craftsmanship and dependable customer care.
Call (586) 776-7270 To Schedule A FREE Foundation Evaluation For Your Troy, MI Home Or Business
Family-Owned Foundation Repair Company Serving Troy, MI, Since 1975
There is a reason why Tom’s Basement Waterproofing has been serving homes and businesses in Troy, MI, since 1975. It’s because we truly care about our customers, and that shows in our work. All of our foundation repair services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you are in good hands. As a foundation repair customer, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Dependable Foundation Crack Repairs Through A Process Called Foundation Piering
- Support Your Foundation From Below The Surface And Enhance The Structural Integrity Of Your Home Or Business
- Spend Up To 10 Times Less On Foundation Repairs Than You Would On A New Foundation
- Minimize Trip And Fall Hazards With Level Concrete And Foundation Crack Repairs
- Fix Uneven Foundations That Have Sunk And Shifted Over Time
- Continue Using Your Building While You Undergo Foundation Repair
- Our Troy, MI Foundation Experts Have Tools And Equipment To Fix Any Size Problem
- NO SUBCONTRACTORS – All Of Our Foundation Repair Workers Are Employed Directly Through Us
- Enjoy A FREE Warranty With Your Foundation Repair
Common Causes Of Foundation Cracks And Foundation Repair In Troy, MI
“Why is my foundation cracking?” We hear this question all the time. There are a number of causes of foundation cracks in Troy, MI, depending on the age of the home and the way it was originally constructed. Most commonly, though, homes and office buildings in this area experience foundation cracks due to the town’s close proximity to the Great Lakes. Sand from the lakes gets into the soil, causing the ground to shift over time. Our foundation piering repair will stabilize your home to prevent shifting in the future and correct existing cracks. You’ll end up with a dependable foundation, all backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.